ADK is a dietary supplement that supports bone structure, density, and integrity; proper bone remodeling; calcium utilization; and cardiovascular function*
|Serving Size:||Servings Per Container:|
||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)||1500 mcg||167%|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) (5000 IU)||125 mcg||625%|
|Vitamin K2 (as MK-7)||500 mcg||417%|
hypromellose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian leucine
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily or as your healthcare practitioner directs.
Warning: Do not take this product if pregnant or nursing. If you have a blood-clotting disorder or are taking anticoagulant/anti-platelet drugs such as Coumadin (Warfarin), do not take this product without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Individuals taking more than 2,000 IU of Vitamin D per day should have their vitamin D levels monitored. This product is not intended for long term use and should be used under the supervision of your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper evident. Do not use if the outer seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.