Basic Prenatal is designed to be gentle and effective for women who are trying to conceive, pregnant, or lactating.*
Supplementing with a multi-vitamin/mineral formula before, during, and after pregnancy and while breastfeeding can help produce a healthy baby and benefit the mother.* For instance, adequate folic acid in healthful diets may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect.
Thorne's Basic Prenatal provides the active forms of folate (5-MTHF) and vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) for optimal tissue-ready use.* Basic Prenatal also contains well-absorbed iron bisglycinate, which meets a pregnant woman's increased need for iron while being easy on the stomach and non-constipating.* Basic Prenatal is manufactured with the purest possible ingredients and without the additives and coatings found in some mainstream prenatal supplements.
- Gluten Free
Take 3 capsules daily with food or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place. If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or a poison control center immediately.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper evident. Do not use if the outer seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.