Berberine is a well-researched botanical that has been tested in numerous clinical studies. It has a long history of use in traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese herbal practices, where it is used for a broad number of applications.
Thorne’s high-quality berberine products, Berbercap® and Berberine- 1000 mg, have a wide range of health and wellness benefits.
Benefits of Berberine:
Provides immune function support and helps maintain healthy respiratory tract mucus membranes* Promotes healthy blood sugar metabolism and insulin sensitivity* Supports beneficial bacterial balance in the gut and helps to maintain a healthy microbiome* Studies have shown that Berberine can be effective in helping maintain a healthy weight* Supports healthy cholesterol levels*
|Serving Size:||Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Berberine HCl (from Indian Barberry extract)(root)(Berberis aristata)||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose), Calcium Laurate
- Gluten Free
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 capsules two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
ALLERGY WARNING This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. PREGNANCY WARNING If pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, do not use this product. INTERACTIONS Has been shown to decrease the activity of the cytochrome p450 (CYP) enzymes CYP2D6, CYP2C9, and CYP3A4.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper evident. Do not use if the outer seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.