Black Cohosh has a long history of use — now backed by scientific evidence — for helping support a healthy female reproductive system.* Each serving of Gaia’s Black Cohosh Liquid Phyto-caps contains a guaranteed 2 mg of active Triterpene Glycosides. Taken as needed, Black Cohosh can help support a woman’s body during natural transitional hormonal states.*
|Serving Size:||Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Carbohydrate, less than||1|
|Organic Black Cohosh (Actaea racemosa) root extract||400 mg|
|Triterpene Glycosides||2 mg|
Vegetable glycerin, sunflower lecithin, water, vegan capsule (hypromellose).
- Certified B Corporation
Adults take 1 capsule 2 times daily between meals.
Not for use during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition, or take medications, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before use. Use only as directed on label.
Safety-sealed for your protection. Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool, dry place. Natural separation may occur. This does not affect product quality. Store away from children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper evident. Do not use if the outer seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.