Enhanced Bone Support*
Bone Builder® provides bone health support with microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a highly absorbable crystalline compound comprised of naturallyoccurring components of bone which is backed by more than 30 years of research. MCHC contains naturally occurring calcium, phosphorus, and trace amounts of other minerals, bone growth factors, collagen and other vital bone proteins. This well-rounded formula is designed to support bone mineral density. Ideal for those who prefer tablets.*
|Serving Size:||Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate, less than||1 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber, less than||1 g||2%|
|Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate)||620 mg||48%|
|Phosphorous (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate)||360 mg||29%|
|Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC)||1.5 g|
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, coating (hypromellose), coating (medium-chain triglycerides), coating (hydroxypropylcellulose)
- Gluten Free
Directions: Take three tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.Caution: If pregnant, nursing or taking antibiotics or cardiovascular medication, consult your healthcare
practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper evident. Do not use if the outer seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.