Chaste Tree (Vitex)
Chaste Tree (Vitex)
Wide range support for female reproductive health*
Chaste tree extract, also known as Vitex, contains flavonoids, iridoid glycosides, and terpenoids. It has been associated with supporting breast comfort and positive mood during the menstrual cycle, as suggested by numerous randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials. It has also been associated with promoting healthy menstrual luteal phase length and menstrual regularity for some women, helping to maintain healthy reproductive system function.*
- Wide range support for female reproductive health*
- May help facilitate menstrual regularity*
- May promote positive mood during the menstrual cycle*
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
|Serving Size:||Servings Per Container:|
|1 Vegetable Capsule||60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) extract (fruit)||225 mg|
Vegetable capsule (cellulose, water)
- Gluten Free
Recommendations: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Warning: Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or taking medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry area. Keep out of the reach of children.
Tamper resistant: Use only if safety seal is intact
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper evident. Do not use if the outer seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.