D3 5,000 + K
D3 5,000 + K
High Potency, Bioactive Vitamin D with Vitamin K
D3 5,000 + K provides 5,000 IU per softgel of vitamin D (as D3), designed for greater absorption. This high potency formula also includes bioavailable forms of vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) to complement vitamin D.
|Serving Size:||Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (5,000 IU)||125 mcg||625%|
|Vitamin K (as phytonadione USP)||20 mcg||17%|
|Menaquinone-7 (MK-7)||90 mcg|
Olive oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Beeswax, Water, Annatto extract (color), Zinc oxide (color)
- Gluten Free
Take one softgel daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, taking other nutritional supplements or medications, or if taking anticoagulants, consult your healthcare provider before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Notice: This product contains vitamin D at a level that exceeds the adult tolerable upper intake level. It is highly recommended that serum 25(OH)- and 1,25(OH)2-vitamin D be monitored every 60-90 days while consuming this product to ensure that levels remain in an acceptable range.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
This product is manufactured in a facility that produces products containing wheat, soy, milk, egg, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish.
Short Shelf Life:Item has a short shelf life of 6 months or less.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper evident. Do not use if the outer seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.