Featuring ERr 731
Plant-Derived Menopausal Hot Flash Relief*
Estrovera’s key ingredient, ERr731, has been used safely and effectively for over 20 years and is supported by clinical studies. Estrovera provides relief for multiple menopausal symptoms, including hot flashes, sleep disturbances, mood swings, irritability, anxiety, and sexual problems.*
|Serving Size:||Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Rhapontic Rhubarb (Rheum rhaponticum L.) Root† Extract (ERr 731®) [Providing 2.2 mg rhaponticin and 1 mg desoxy-rhaponticin]||4 mg|
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, enteric coating (ethyl cellulose, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcellulose), medium-chain triglycerides, ammonium hydroxide, sodium alginate, oleic acid, stearic acid
Take one tablet with food and a glass of water once daily at the same time of day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. This product is contraindicated for individuals with any known or suspected estrogen-dependent cancer. If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper evident. Do not use if the outer seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.