Histamine Block DAO
Histamine Block DAO
Histamine Block by Seeking Health contains a patented enzyme formula providing 10,000 HDU of diamine oxidase (DAO)- the main enzyme responsible for the degradation of ingested histamine- per capsule. Histamine is known as a biogenic amine, an organic nitrogen compound, involved in certain immune responses and found in mast cells. It may be involved in regulating healthy function in the GI tract as well as the nervous system. Histamine also plays an important role in triggering the body’s normal inflammatory response. Individual sensitivity to histamine varies, and some individuals may be more reactive to histamines and other biogenic amines in foods. Diamine oxidase (DAO) has been clinically tested and found to break down food-derived histamine in the digestive tract. DAO is not absorbed and does not have systemic activity. Histamine Block does not manage or address antibody-related or IgE-related food allergies.*
Key Benefits and Actions*
- May help support digestion of food-derived histamine in the digestive tract*
- Enhances the presence of diamine oxidase (enzyme) in the digestive tract*
- Patented material with optimized stability
- May help support normal inflammatory responses in the digestive tract*
|Serving Size:||Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate)||10 mg||11%|
|DAO2™ porcine extract (Diamine Oxidase Activity 10,000 HDU)||4.2 mg|
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, water), vegetarian capsule (gellan gum), ascorbyl palmitate
- Wheat Free
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
- Egg Free
- Shellfish Free
- Fish Free
- Tree Nut Free
- Peanut Free
Take 1 capsule no more than 15 minutes before consumption of histamine-rich foods, or use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Consult your healthcare professional before use, especially if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Contains ingredient derived from porcine (pig). Avoid if allergic to pork or any other ingredient. Histamine Block is not effective for symptoms of immune-related (antibody or IgE-related) food allergies, such as peanuts, shellfish, etc., or for gluten intolerance due to sensitivity or celiac disease. Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper evident. Do not use if the outer seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.