Great-tasting liquid iron formula with high bioavailability to support hemoglobin and myoglobin function*
Pure Encapsulations Iron liquid contains SunActive® Fe, a micronized water-soluble form of iron with high bioavailability. Research indicates SunActive® Fe iron pyrophosphate bioavailability is similar to ferrous sulfate. In a 16-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study involving 122 women, supplementation promoted healthy iron status, including hemoglobin, ferritin, and transferrin saturation. A blend of cranberry and blueberry fruit extracts offers antioxidant protection and additional microvascular support.*
- Highly bioavailable form of iron*
- Helps transport oxygen and carbon dioxide throughout the body
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
- Convenient, great-tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing
|Serving Size:||Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Iron (as iron ferric pyrophosphate)||15 mg||83%|
|CranBlue proprietary blend providing:||30 mg|
|cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract (fruit) and wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) extract (fruit|
purified water, natural vegetable glycerin, apple juice concentrate, maltodextrin, natural pomegranate with other natural flavors, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, sunflower lecithin
- Gluten Free
As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon, 1–2 times daily, with meals.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Use only if safety seal is intact. Contents may not fill package in order to accommodate required labeling. Please rely on stated quantity.
SunActive® Fe is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
Short Shelf Life:Item has a short shelf life of 6 months or less.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper evident. Do not use if the outer seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.