Non-Flush Niacin & Guggul for Healthy Blood Lipids*
Lipotain ® is a formula designed to help maintain healthy blood lipids by supplying 500 mg of niacin as inositol hexanicotinate per serving. This unique, sustained-release form of niacin is formulated to be effective without the uncomfortable adverse effects associated with conventional niacin, such as flushing. Lipotain also features a standardized extract of guggul resin, to support healthy blood lipid levels already in the normal range and complement the activities of inositol hexanicotinate.*
|Serving Size:||Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate)||500 mg||3125%|
|Guggul (Commiphora mukul) Resin Extract (containing guggulsterones)||375 mg|
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silica, croscarmellose sodium, coating (hypromellose), medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose)
- Gluten Free
Take one tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
Caution: Niacin may be associated with itching and/or other allergic reactions.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have a history of gout, kidney, or liver dysfunction. Larger than recommended doses of niacin have been associated with liver dysfunction. If taking cholesterol lowering medications, blood thinners, or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDs) please consult with your clinician prior to use.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper evident. Do not use if the outer seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.