Supports the body's natural sleep cycle*
Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland, which regulates the body's sleep/wake cycle. Melatonin’s primary role is regulation of the body's circadian rhythm, endocrine secretions, and sleep patterns. Studies indicate that it facilitates the onset of sleep, as well as sleep efficiency.*
- Promotes the body's natural sleep cycle*
- Helps augment the natural functioning of the pineal gland*
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
|Serving Size:||Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving|
hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Gluten Free
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, 1/2 to 1 hour before bedtime.
Consult a healthcare professional if you are experiencing long-term sleep difficulties, before use in children, before use in pregnant or lactating women, those with a medical condition, and those taking medication. Do not drive or operate machinery when taking melatonin. This product may be contraindicated for individuals taking corticosteroids.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Use only if safety seal is intact. Store in a cool, dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper evident. Do not use if the outer seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.