Methyl CpG is a comprehensive formula that includes targeted amounts of five key nutrients designed to aggressively support methylation and homocysteine balance in the body.* Methyl CpG provides high-concentration folate as Quatrefolic®- 100% 5-MTHF, the biologically active form, and trimethyl glycine.
The formula includes key methylation vitamins B2, B6 and B12 (methylcobalamin). This specific blend of methyl donors supports methylation, homocysteine balance, neurotransmitter production, healthy hormone balance and optimal detoxification.*
|Serving Size:||Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 USP)||25 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride USP)||50 mg|
|Folate 2,000 (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt)||2000 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||1000 mcg|
|Betaine (Trimethylglycine)||500 mg|
Natural Vegetable Capsules, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Calcium Silicate, Silicon Dioxide
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Corn Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
Suggested use: 1 capsule per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
Formulated to be free of allergens derived from: Gluten, corn, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product. As with all dietary supplements, some individuals may not tolerate or may be allergic to the ingredients used. Please read the ingredient panel carefully prior to ingestion. Cease taking this product and consult your physician if you have negative reactions upon ingestion.
Keep container tightly closed. Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer logoed neck seal or inner-seal is missing or damaged.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper evident. Do not use if the outer seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.