Liquid Molybdenum is a diluted solution of ammonium molybdate. Molybdenum is involved in the metabolism of sulfur, uric acid formation, and the detoxification of sulfites, alcohol, and some chemicals.* Containing 25 µg of molybdenum per drop, this product can gradually be titrated to higher dosages, and is well tolerated by sensitive individuals.
|Serving Size:||Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Molybdenum (as Ammonium Molybdate)||75 µg||100%|
Deionized water, lactic acid, citric acid, potassium sorbate, benzyl alcohol
As a dietary supplement, 1 to 3 drops one or two times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper evident. Do not use if the outer seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.