N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) is a cellular antioxidant support that specifically promotes healthy lung tissue. N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) is a free radical scavenger that supports glutathione levels in tissues.
- Supports cellular antioxidant defense system*
- Promotes healthy lung tissue*
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
|Serving Size:||Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving|
|N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (free-form)||600 mg|
vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Gluten Free
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, between meals.
Use only if safety seal is intact. Contents may not fill package in order to accommodate required labeling. Please rely on stated quantity.
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper evident. Do not use if the outer seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.