Rhodiola rosea, a Siberian plant also known as Golden root, has been used traditionally for hundreds of years to help lessen mental and physical stress and to promote endurance. Animal studies indicate that the extract also appears to maintain healthy adrenal catecholamine activity during stress and provide cardioprotection by moderating stress-induced catecholamine release in the myocardium. Furthermore, Rhodiola rosea has demonstrated the potential to support healthy glucose metabolism. Rhodiola may be contraindicated for individuals taking adrenergic-blocking and antiarrhythmic medications.*
- Helps moderate occasional mental and physical stress*
- Supports cardiovascular health*
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
|Serving Size:||Servings Per Container:|
|1 Vegetable Capsule||90|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) extract (root) (standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside)||100 mg|
hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Gluten Free
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Use only if safety seal is intact. Store in a cool, dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper evident. Do not use if the outer seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.