Promotes healthy Th1-predominant cellular immune response*
The PureResponse™ formula Th1 Support is designed to support healthy activation of Th1 cells to promote innate immunity and cell-mediated immune defenses. Th1 responses are affected by stress, aging, and cytokine changes resulting from metabolic, hormonal, physiological, and environmental factors. The product helps balance cytokine production in order to promote Th1 differentiation. Support for Th1 may be indicated for enhancement of natural defenses. Clinical and preclinical studies show that berberine positively influences immune biomarkers related to cell and tissue health, and in vitro evidence suggests that berberine supports maturation of T cells into Th1 cells and production of IL-12, an important Th1-promoting cytokine. Sulforaphane from broccoli promotes various aspects of immunological homeostasis that maintain the health of mucosal cells. Cellular and animal models also suggest support for Th1-promoting interferon gamma and interleukin-2 production. Baicalin from Skullcap offers support for healthy production of interferon gamma, promoting Th1-type immune responses, according to animal studies. Ginger modulates the production of IL-6 and TNF-alpha, according to preclinical data.*
- Part of the PureResponse™ Immune Protocol* for healthy immune balance and function*
- Contains a blend of berberine, baicalin from Chinese skullcap, sulforaphane from broccoli, ginger, and zinc
- Maintains healthy immune biomarkers and cytokine balance related to cell tissue health and comfort*
|Serving Size:||Servings Per Container:|
|2 Vegetable Capsule||60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Zinc (as zinc picolinate)||10 mg||91%|
|Berberine HCl||500 mg|
|Chinese skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) extract (root) (standardized to contain 30% baicalin)||300 mg|
|Broccoli (Brassica oleracea italica) sprout concentrate (whole plant) (standardized to contain 400 mcg sulforaphane)||100 m|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale) extract (root) (standardized to contain 5% gingerols)||120 mg|
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Gluten Free
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Use only if safety seal is intact. Store in a cool, dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper evident. Do not use if the outer seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.