Helps to modulate the Th2 immune response and maintain Th1/Th2 balance at the cellular level*
The PureResponse™ formula Th2 Modulator is designed to support healthy Th1/Th2 balance and mucosal health. Modulating Th2 status helps to maintain Th1/Th2 balance and offers support for self-tissue response. Th2 response is affected by stress, aging, and cytokine changes resulting from metabolic, hormonal, physiological, and environmental factors. The product helps support healthy modulation of Th2 cytokines, and eosinophil and mast cell activity. It also helps maintain healthy modulation of mucosal immune responses to environmental factors. Th2 modulation may be indicated when addressing immune balance in the sinus, respiratory, urinary, and intestinal tracts. Perilla maintains healthy upper respiratory cytokine levels in animal models of Th2 dominance. It also supports cytokine homeostasis of GI mucosal tissue. In a randomized controlled trial involving 50 individuals, 150 mg of Perilla frutescens extract twice daily offered statistically significant support for GI comfort. N-acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC) offers mucolytic properties and promotes tissue levels of glutathione – a key component of the antioxidant defense system – to support the body's natural defense system. Lymphocytes rely on glutathione to function properly. It is believed to be through this antioxidant mechanism that NAC supports healthy Th1/Th2 balance and cytokine production to maintain tissue health. A multicenter, randomized, double-blind trial with 262 participants indicated that NAC supplementation for six months supported upper respiratory tract and immune system health. Quercetin is known for its antioxidant activity and immune support properties, including support for Th1/Th2 balance and cytokine balance. Astragalus may help modulate the relationship between Th1 and Th2 cytokines.*
- Part of the PureResponse™ Immune Protocol* for healthy immune balance and function*
- Contains a blend of N-acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC), quercetin, perilla seed and astragalus extracts
- Offers support for self-tissue response*
- Promotes sinus, respiratory and gastrointestinal function*
|Serving Size:||Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Perilla (Perilla frutescens) extract (seed) (standardized to contain 3% polyphenols)||150 mg|
|Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceous) extract (root||125 mg|
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- Gluten Free
Recommendations: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Certified Gluten free. Non-GMO & Hypoallergenic.
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Store in a cool, dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper evident. Do not use if the outer seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.