Vitamin D Supreme
Vitamin D Supreme
Vitamin D Supreme provides a clinically useful dose 550 mcg 458% of vitamin D3 along with vitamin K as both K1 and the MK-7 form of K2. This formula contains higher doses than Designs for Health Vitamin D Synergy for situations where more aggressive repletion is required. Vitamins D and K are essential for optimal bone and arterial health and for maintaining the immune system in proper balance.* The amount of vitamin D and K in this formula may be beneficial for those who do not get adequate sun exposure and/or dietary sources of these vitamins. Vitamins D and K work as a team. Thus, increasing doses of vitamin D will increase the need for vitamin K.
|Serving Size:||Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) (5000 IU)||125 mcg||625%|
|Vitamin K (as Vitamin K1-Phytonadione 1,000 mcg; Vitamin K2-Menaquinone-4 1,000 mcg)||2000 mcg||1667%|
|Trans-Geranylgeraniol (GG-Gold®)||5 mg|
Cellulose (capsule), Microcrystalline cellulose, L-Leucine
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Gluten Free
Take one capsule per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
other anticoagulant medications.
Store at room temperature. Keep away from children.
Color, size or shape may appear different between lots.
Does not contain gluten, dairy, or GMOs.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper evident. Do not use if the outer seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.