Vitamin K2 with D3 Liquid
Vitamin K2 with D3 Liquid
New research is focused on the synergistic relationship between vitamin K (specifically, vitamin K2) and vitamin D3, especially in terms of bone strength and cardiovascular health.* Ortho Molecular Products is the exclusive provider of MenaQ7Pro®, the most widely studied form of vitamin K2 as MK-7.
- Supports Healthy Blood Circulation*
- Promotes Bone Health and Proper Calcium Storage*
- Maintains Healthy Cardiometabolic Function and Supports Blood Sugar Balance Already Within Normal Levels*
- Supports Immune Function*
A growing body of research shows that when it comes to bone health, ensuring optimal intake of vitamin K is a critical piece of the puzzle. New research is focusing on the synergistic relationship between vitamin K (specifically, vitamin K2) and vitamin D3, especially in terms of bone strength and cardiovascular health. A group of naturally occurring and structurally similar, fat-soluble vitamins, vitamin K is essential for the proper utilization of calcium. Through its activation of the protein osteocalcin, vitamin K helps to bind newly absorbed calcium to the mineral matrix in bone. In addition, vitamin K has been found to help maintain bone mineral density by decreasing the activity of osteoclasts, a cell that breaks down the bone matrix. Therefore, vitamin K and vitamin D not only share similar qualities, but they also act in synergy within the body.
The addition of MenaQ7® PRO to this formula is backed by extensive research. Dr. Leon Schurgers, world-renowned expert in vitamin K2 as MK-7 research for cardiovascular and bone health, and his team of research scientists have conducted over 15 clinical trials on MenaQ7® PRO through the University of Maastricht.
Liquid Vitamin D3 with K2 includes 10 mcg of MenaQ7® PRO, the most widely studied form of vitamin K2 as MK-7, and 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 per serving. The tasteless liquid formula can easily be combined with any beverage.
|Serving Size:||Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholcalciferol) (1,000 IU)||25 mcg||125%|
|Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone (MK-7))||10 mcg||8%|
Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Corn Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
ted Use: 1 or more drops per day or as recommended by your health care provider. Can be taken directly on the tongue and swallowed or mixed with the beverage of your choice.
Formulated to be free of allergens derived from: Gluten, corn, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
Do not consume this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician for further information. As with all dietary supplements, some individuals may not tolerate or may be allergic to the ingredients used. Please read the ingredient panel carefully prior to ingestion. Cease taking this product and consult your physician if you have negative reactions upon ingestion. Keep container tightly closed. Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer seal is missing or damaged.
Warning: All forms of Vitamin K may interact with blood thinning medications. If you are taking such medicines please consult with your physician before taking this product.
K2VITAL® is a registered trademark of Kappa Bioscience AS.
Short Shelf Life:Item has a short shelf life of 6 months or less.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper evident. Do not use if the outer seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.