PepZinGI® Zinc-Carnosine Supplement
Zinc Carnosine contains the PepZinGI® brand of zinc-carnosine to support healthy gastrointestinal mucosa and relieve mild gastric discomforts.* After years of development, a Japanese company produced PepZinGI, a novel patented crystalline chelate compound consisting of L-carnosine and zinc.
The zinc-carnosine complex is typically dosed one 75 mg capsule twice per day. This provides 16 mg of elemental zinc twice daily.
|Serving Size:||Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Zinc (as Zinc-Carnosine)||16 mg||145%|
|Zinc-Carnosine (PepZin GI® brand)||75 mg|
cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), calcium laurate, silicon dioxide
- Wheat Free
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Preservative Free
- Salt Free
- Corn Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
Take 1 capsule twice daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, ingredients of animal origin, or artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.Keep tightly closed. Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat and direct sunlight.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper evident. Do not use if the outer seal is broken or missing.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before consuming any product.